Entradas populares

sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

My Heroes :)

Hero the past
Simon Bolivar
                                                          
Was a military and polotical gran colombia, one of the leading figures of american indeoendence angainst the spanish Empire.Contributed decisively to the independence of current Bolivia,Colombia,Ecuador,Panama,Peru and Venezuela.



The hero this era 
Daniel Radcliffe

British actor Daniel Rdcliffe, star of the hit Harry Potter, became the spokesman for a charitable organization that works with gay suicide.


                                                     







 My Hero Funny  :) 
 Sponja Bob

He is the best chef in the woeld, a good friend, and makes me laung a lot,I love him.





               




My Hero 
Junior Berbeci<3

He's my boyfriend and my hero, because it helps me organize my life, and is the best man in the world....
I love:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario