Entradas populares

sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Hello :)


Hello friends this is my blog where they can meet and have fun with my level English classes 4 (: I hope you enjoy my blog ...

My name is Josselyn Romero, I have 19 years living in Venezuela, studied law at the University Rafael Belloso Chacin ..

Come on, know a bit more about me ..

I want to say that English teacher is fun, inspires us to do our things and thinking about our future, and the classes I like although I do not understand much English.

I love being with my family.
I love my dad, my mom, my sister, my uncles, my cousins, my grandparents, I like to share a lot with my friends and go out to party and have fun ...
I love my boyfriend, is a very special person whenever I need this to help me always to support me in everything, I like going to movies and eat ice cream, makes me very happy for that I love ...

DANIEL RADCLIFFE I love love your work and I love him, I like Sponja Bob, I like pop music, PAULINA RUBIO, RICARDO ARJONA, THALIA,ALEX UBRAGO, my favorite food is hamburger and I like orange juice. .
I like to travel to Aruba and enjoy the beaches ...


I do not like waiting and I hate cockroaches ...

Well now I hope that you share with me your life ...

Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario